Occupational Health and Safety Managers (OHSM) is a duly registered Limited liability company in Nigeria. It was registered in 2009 to achieve the following objectives:
- Encourage organizations and groups to adopt a healthy lifestyle, improve general safety and well-being through continuous health assessment, training, behavioural change and workplace policy reviews.
- Support continuous health and safety improvement in workplace conditions, work fitness processes, hazards identifications and improvement support.
- Assess work medical suitability of employees, effects of underlying health conditions on the working capability of employees at recruitment and during employment.
- Design safe and sustainable harmonization in the triangulation that exists between work environment, employees and employers in achieving wellness, productivity and profitability.
- Own a modern medical project laboratory equipped to diagnose work health concerns and work fitness status offered both as on-site and off-site work health intervention.
- Identify causes of sickness, absenteeism, presenteeism, workers disengagement, work related accidents/illnesses and advise on realistic solutions.
- General workplace safety, behavioral change and systems design
We have leadership made up of a team of experts drawn from multiple fields of Medicine, Paramedical Sciences, Occupational Health and Safety, Occupational Medicine, Public Health, Fire Safety Engineering, Ergonomic services with a collective passion of adopting Occupational Health and Safety approaches in achieving safe-work and safe-life workplace goal.